At the Center for Sleep Apnea and TMJ we focus our practice solely on the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring, TMJ disorders, head and facial pain. We have limited our practice to the treatment of these issues for over 20 years.
We work hand in hand with your physician and your dentist to help alleviate these issues.
When appropriate, we may have physical therapists, chiropractors, neurologists, sleep specialists, or others join the treatment team in order to provide the most effective treatment possible.
- The doctors are members of the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain and the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine.
- The doctors have leadership roles in both local and national organizations and lecture on national and international levels.
- Dr. Kuehne and Dr. Spencer are also adjunct faculty at Boise State University
- The doctors are Diplomates of the American Board of Craniofacial Pain and of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
- The Center for Sleep Apnea and TMJ is an Accredited Dental Sleep Medicine Center-the only one in Idaho
Members of our clinical staff have earned certification by the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain and are very knowledgeable.