You care about your health. Choosing a doctor is a vital decision that affects your well being and quality of life.
A doctor’s training and expertise as well as their compassion and dedication to the highest quality of care gives you the peace of mind that your healthcare dollars return the highest possible value for level of care and knowledge.
The doctor patient relationship is based on trust, respect, compassion and quality.
We have compiled a list of questions you should ask when making a choice in order to determine if the doctor is right for you.
- How long has the doctor been in practice?
- What areas of expertise does the doctor focus or specialize in?
- What continuing education has the doctor been through in this particular area?
- How many hours of continuing education has the doctor had in this area?
- Do they have any Fellowships or Diplomates in this particular area?
- What is their definition of success in terms of therapy or treatment?
- How many patients have they treated for this problem?
- What is their success ratio?
- Are there any patients who have gone through this treatment that would be willing to talk to me before beginning treatment?
- Are all costs and timetables for this treatment clearly defined in writing?